Caroline and I were talking about what were our Top 5 favorite memories of the Fall 2013 Disney College Program. We blogged about these good times; some of them seem like from so long ago. Between working a lot of hours and all the fun activities we’ve done, our time in Florida has flown by!
Caroline’s Top 5:
1. Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party (we went 3 times!!!)
2. Going to the Winter Ball with my friends
3. First time staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge, having mickey waffles for breakfast
4. Character breakfast at Akershus, Norway Pavilion at Epcot, meeting all the Princesses
5. Meeting Anna and Elsa before “Frozen” came out, then only a 15 minute wait time to see them. Now, it’s always a 3 hours+ wait time!
Elly’s Top 5:
1. Completing my “Park Starz” vinylmation set, especially the Orange Bird!
2. Getting my make-up done at the Grand Floridian, having a spa day
3. Eating at the Coral Reef restaurant at Epcot
4. My mom coming out in November for a surprise visit!
5. At work: Acing my French test & getting a promotion to Coordinator