We think that the 20 best WDW souvenirs are:
1. Monogrammed Disney Ears (The Chapeau MK)
2. MagicBand Bracelets (everywhere)
3. Pressed Pennies (everywhere)
4. Celebration Buttons (everywhere)
5. Disney Trading Pins (everywhere)
6. Vinylmations (everywhere)
7. Photos with Disney characters (everywhere)
8. Personalized Disney Ornaments (Days of Christmas DTD, Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe MK)
9. Mr. Potato Head Parts (Once Upon A Toy)
10. Star Wars Merchandise (Tatooine Traders Hollywood Studios)
11. Monorail Set with characters (World of Disney DTD, Mouse Gear Epcot, Emporium MK)
12. Cinderella’s Castle with characters (Emporium MK)
13. Resort Merchandise (all on-site properties)
14. Personalizing your Merchandise (Edith’s Head to Toe Hollywood Studios)
15. Passports with Country Stamps (Epcot)
16. Personalized T-shirts (Design a Tee DTD)
17. Engraved Glass Items (Glaskunst in Germany)
18. Balloons (Main Street MK)
19. Coffee Mugs (gift shops)
20. Your Park ticket! 🙂
General advice on WDW souvenir shopping:
Buy it when you see it, you may not see it again. There are lots of items unique to a location and there’s a good chance that you won’t come across it again later.
If you’re staying on-site, you can send gifts back to your hotel for free. Be sure to take advantage of that free service if you buy too much to carry.
We’ve written a book about our year working at Disney: Two Girls and a Mouse Tale.
Available now on Amazon.com in paperback and Kindle. Published by Theme Park Press.