Epcot is one of the most beautiful of all the Disney parks. It has a lot of fun shops, especially in the World Showcase.
Here’s a list of our Top Epcot Souvenirs that everyone should come home with after spending a day – or a few days – at Epcot:
1. Family photo in front of Spaceship Earth. No Epcot vacation is complete without that photo!
2. Mickey Ears from a World Showcase country. We like Germany’s!
3. Unused Barf Bag from Mission: Space
4. Disney Trading Pins – Epcot themed ones
5. Photos with Disney Characters, especially Snow White (Germany), Belle (France), Jasmine (Morocco).
6. Epcot Passport filled with Country Stamps
7. Candy from any of the countries. Werthers caramels!!!
8. Epcot Coffee Mugs
10. Monorail Set with Characters
11. Celebration Buttons (free!)
12. Mini Gift Card from the International Food and Wine Festival, all used up!
13. A Flower Petal from the International Flower and Garden Festival
14. Vacation Photos! All the lands and countries in Epcot are extremely photogenic, both during the day and at night. Whatever your favorite view is, try and capture it in different light settings throughout the day.
15. Your Park ticket! 🙂
We’ve written a book about our year working at Disney: Two Girls and a Mouse Tale.
Available now on Amazon.com in paperback and Kindle. Published by Theme Park Press.