You might be a CP if…
- If you were once so excited/honored to join the facebook DCP page for your program/arrival date and now you’re like ho-hum another posting about the Blue Main Gate Passes, you might be a CP.
- If you fear the swimming pools at Vista Way and have serious concerns about their cleaniness after what you’ve seen (“what has once been seen, can not be unseen…”), you might be a CP.
- If at least one of your roommates self-termed in the first two weeks, you might be a CP.
- If at least one of your roommates was termed in the first two months, you might be a CP.
- If you worry about being termed yourself at least once a week, you might be a CP.
- If you’re eating ramen noodles for dinner this week to save your money for a hot dog at Casey’s, you might be a CP.
- If you only attend the Housing events for the free food (bonus points for bringing home an extra plate of food for the next day!), you might be a CP.
- If riding the bus has caused you to be late for work (bonus points if it’s happened more than once), you might be a CP.
- If the full timers at your location still don’t know your name after working with them for months now, you might be a CP.
10. If you still love watching Disney movies despite working here for months, you might be a CP.
12. If you plan on using your 40% Holiday discount to purchase Christmas presents for everyone you know, you might be a CP.
13. If you see Hidden Mickeys everywhere, you might be a CP.
14. If you cry at Wishes every time, you might be a CP.
15. If you considered – even for a second – calling out sick and then going to play in the Parks, you might be a CP!
17. If you miss working for the Mouse and are considering doing a second program, you might be a CP alumni!:)