Greetings from the Disney Alumni Association!
Congratulations on successfully completing your DCP program!
By now you have received the official communication on this new, exclusive group of College Program alumni. Don’t forget to complete the registration process. Click here to join today!
Best Regards, Disney Campus Recruiting
Join the DCP Alumni Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/disneyalumniassociation/
- Network and connect with over 100K College Program Alumni across the country
- Receive invites to future Alumni exclusive events on Disney property
- Participate in webinars with Leaders from around the Company and partake in networking and learning opportunities
- Receive exclusive Professional Development webinars and workshops with Disney Recruiters
- Receive Disney Alumni Association exclusive merchandise
- Be the first to know about Disney Internships and Programs opportunities
Want to buy some Alumni merchandise? It’s now online!! Click here: Disney College Program Alumni Merchandise
Update from DAA:
Several times a year, the Disney Alumni Association (DAA) experiences a backlog about joining, i.e., when the Spring and Fall CPs all graduate.
If it’s been more than 2 weeks, please contact the DAA email inbox at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We can then specifically look up the individual’s lost information.
Marcie Lemke, DAA admin
Update: Our DCP Alumni packages with all the free merch came! The t-shirts fit perfectly!
We went to the 2016 DCP Alumni Homecoming in January 2016. We had a blast…so much FUN!!! We’re going to the next one too!
Read about it here: 2016 DCP Homecoming Event
Two Girls and a Mouse Tale
by Elly Collins & Caroline Collins
Ever wonder what it’s like to work for Disney???
We worked at WDW for a year in the Disney College Program (Fall 2013/Spring 2014) and have written a book about what it’s like to be a cast member working for Disney.
We’ve included advice on how to successfully get into the DCP program, including some of the actual phone interview questions, how to have a successful internship, and how not self-term before your program ends. Our book is filled with lots of behind-the-scene stories of the magic of Disney. Available now at Amazon.com in paperback and Kindle formats. Published by Theme Park Press.
Book link on Amazon.com: Two Girls and a Mouse Tale