Here’s our list of photos every CP needs to take before they graduate and leave Disney.
1. Photo with Mickey, aka The Boss
2. Photo in your costume at your work location (a good, non-blurry one!)
3. Photo of your apartment, with or without your roommates
4. Photo on all of the mountain rides (Space, Thunder, Splash, Everest)
5. Photo in front of the Castle (bonus: Wishes nighttime photo!)
6. Photo with your favorite Disney character
7. Photo at your favorite park
8. Photo on your favorite ride
9. Photo with the Norway troll
10. Photo eating your favorite Disney snack (Dole Whip, Mickey Bar, Mickey pretzel, cotton candy…)
11. Photo in Mickey ears (you don’t have to buy them, it can be taken at any store!)
12. Photo of your best day ever on the program! 🙂
13. Beach photo! (To show people that you did leave WDW occassionally!)
14. DCP Graduation photo
15. Photo on the very last day of work
16. Photo on the very last day of your DCP program
We’ve written a book about our year working at Disney: Two Girls and a Mouse Tale.
Available now on Amazon.com in paperback and Kindle. Published by Theme Park Press.