We had the pleasure of going to the 2014 Food & Wine Festival on its very last day, November 10, 2014. The weather was perfect and the crowds much better than when we went last year. You could actually walk around the World Showcase and enjoy yourself.
We loaded our mini gift cards with $30 and started snacking our way around the world.
And the winners are:
• In Canada: “Le Cellier” wild mushroom beef filet mignon with truffle butter sauce. WOW! Just delicious, every bite! We could have eaten a lot more of this!
• In Germany: The little donuts with apricot jelly filling. Yum!
• In Japan: The pork spring rolls with orange dipping sauce. So good!
• In America: The cronut!
We didn’t have anything that we didn’t like. Towards the end of the evening, a lot of kiosks were sold out!
Interestingly, until the Food & Wine Festival is over, Epcot is in full autumn decor, no Christmas Holiday decor allowed. So, while the other parks are putting up garlands left and right, nothing holiday at Epcot until Nov. 11th!
Taste Your Way Around the World
Each fall, as the seasons transform, so too does Epcot—where dozens of unique flavors and fun experiences unfold across the park.
Delicious Surprises Await
Enjoy the pinnacle of food and wine celebrations, celebrity chef cooking demos and some of the most unique dining opportunities in the world.
The menu highlights for the 2014 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival marketplace kiosks are below.
There are 28 kiosks in total that will be serving you special cuisine from September 19 to November 10, 2014.
As usual, there will be a huge variety of dishes on offer! Bon appetite!
- Beef tenderloin tips berbere style with okra, jalapeños, tomato and pap
- South African bobotie with turkey and mushrooms (gluten free)
- MAN Vintners Chenin Blanc
- Fairview Pinotage
- The Wolftrap Red: Syrah, Mourvèdre and Viognier
- Garlic shrimp with roasted tomatoes, lemon myrtle and rapini (gluten free)
- Grilled lamb chop with mint pesto and potato crunchies (gluten free)
- Pavlova: Crispy meringue shell with fresh berries and vanilla custard
- Coopers Brewery, Original Pale Ale
- Chateau Tanuda Grand Barossa Dry Riesling
- Kilda Chardonnay
- Nine Stones Shiraz
- Potato and leek waffle with beer-braised beef
- Belgium waffle with warm chocolate ganache and whipped cream
- Belgium waffle with berry compote and whipped cream
- Stella Artois
- Leffe Blonde
- Stella Artois Cidre
- Chilled coffee featuring Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- Beer flight (featuring 4 4-ounce servings): Hoegaarden, Stella Artois, Leffe Blonde and Stella Artois Cidre
- Mocequa de pescado: Regal Springs premium tilapia with coconut lime sauce and steamed rice (gluten free)
- Crispy pork belly with black beans, tomato and cilantro (gluten free)
- Pao de queijo: Brazilian cheese bread
- Cocada: Brazilian coconut candy
- Kaiser Brewery Xingu Black Beer
- Carnaval Moscato Sparkling White Wine
- Tannat Reserve
- Frozen Caipirinha
- Radeberger Pilsner
- BraufactuM Colonia
- BraufactuM Palor
- Schöfferhofer Grapefruit
- Altenmünster Oktoberfest
- BraufactuM Roog
- BraufactuM Darkon
- BraufactuM Progusta IPA
- Beer flight 1 (featuring 4 4-ounce servings): Radeberger Pilsner, BraufactuM Colonia, BraufactuM Palor and Schöfferhofer Grapefruit
- Beer flight 2 (featuring 4 4-ounce servings): Altenmünster Oktoberfest, BraufactuM Roog, BraufactuM Darkon and BraufactuM Progusta IPA
- Canadian cheddar cheese soup
- Seared rainbow trout with bacon, frisee and maple Minus 8 Vinaigrette (gluten free)
- “Le Cellier” wild mushroom beef filet mignon with truffle butter sauce (gluten free)
- Moosehead Lager
- La Face Neige Apple Ice Wine
- La Face Neige Sparkling
- Mission Hill Family Estate Syrah
- Beijing roasted duck in steamed bun with hoisin sauce
- Mongolian beef in a steamed bun with chili mayo
- Black pepper shrimp with Sichuan noodles
- Chicken potstickers
- TSINGTAO Beer
- Francis Ford Coppola Su Yuen Riesling
- Francis Ford Coppola Su Yuen Syrah
- Kung Fu Punch with vodka and triple sec
- Happy Lychee with tequila and vodka
- Mango green tea with popping bubbles
- Sierra Nevada, Kellerweis® – Chico, CA
- Dogfish Head Craft Brewery, Punkin Ale – Milton, DE
- Shiner Brewery, Wild Hare Pale Ale – Shiner, TX
- Abita Brewing Company, Purple Haze – Abita Springs, LA
- Goose Island, 312 Urban Wheat Ale – Chicago, IL
- Florida Beer Company, Sunshine State Pils – Cape Canaveral, FL
- Magic Hat Brewery, Dream Machine IPL – South Burlington, VT
- Terrapin Beer Company, Rye Pale Ale – Athens, GA
- Beer Flight 1 (featuring 4 4-ounce servings): Sierra Nevada, Kellerweis; Dogfish Head Craft Brewery, Punkin Ale; Shiner Brewery, Wild
- Hare Pale Ale; and Abita Brewing Company, Purple Haze
- Beer Flight 2 (featuring 4 4-ounce servings): Goose Island, 312 Urban Wheat Ale; Florida Beer Company, Sunshine State Pils; Magic Hat
- Brewery, Dream Machine IPL; and Terrapin Beer Company, Rye Pale Ale
Desserts and Champagne
- Dessert Trio: Passion fruit coconut creamsicle, blueberry lime cheesecake roll and chocolate espresso opera cake
- Guylian Belgian chocolate seashell truffles
- Nicolas Feuillatte Rosé*
- Möet & Chandon Nectar Impérial
- Ruinart Blanc de Blanc
- Dom Pérignon
- Frozen S’mores featuring Monin® Toasted Marshmallow Syrup
- Nueske’s® Pepper Bacon hash with sweet corn, potatoes, hollandaise and pickled jalapeños (gluten free)*
- Griddled “yard bird” with braised greens (gluten free)
- Orlando Brewing Company, I-4 IPA – Orlando, FL
- Ba Ba Black Lager, Uinta Brewing Company – Salt Lake City, UT
- Duke’s Cold Nose Brown Ale, Bold City Brewery – Jacksonville, FL
- Florida Cracker Belgian Style White Ale, Cigar City Brewery – Tampa, FL
- Florida Orange Groves, Key Limen-Key Lime Wine
- Chateau St. Michelle & Dr. Loosen Eroica® Riesling
- Francis Old Vines Zinfandel
- Beer Flight (4 4-ounce servings): I-4 IPA, Ba Ba Black Lager, Duke’s Cold Nose Brown Ale and Florida Cracker Belgian Style White Ale
We’ve written a book about our year working at Disney World in the Disney College Program: Two Girls and a Mouse Tale.
Available now on Amazon.com in paperback and Kindle. Published by Theme Park Press.