As I was gearing up for my Summer 2105 Alumni Program, I came up with my new To-Do list for while I’m in Florida for the entire summer.
I know, it’s hard to believe that I spent almost an entire year there and yet I STILL have things I missed doing!
But, spoiler alert! It’s all about the food I’m going to eat this summer.
Goal: Try something new every weeek!
Here’s my DCP Summer Bucket List:
- Stay at a new Moderate resort!
- Get Starbucks with Katie
- Eat at Italy
- Stay at Beach Club (in my dreams!)
- Have a signature breakfast with friends!
- Go on a backstage tour
- Go to the water parks
- Watch Wishes from the Polynesian Beach
- Kitchen Sink with friends! (this time with no gross pineapple!)
- Color Duffy and get it stamps all around the world
- Be a Wilderness Explorer for the day
- Listen to Disney music outside while eating Earl of Sandwich
- Hang out at the Boardwalk at night
- Roast marshmallow at the Polynesian or Wilderness
- Attend Grocery Bingo
- Eat the Beat Summer Series
- Disney movie night with my roommates!
- Take a picture at every country in the World Showcase
- Collect every DWCF button
- Do the monorail crawl (http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2009/03/26/monorail-crawl/)
- Go to House of Blues
- Do the Wild Africa Trek
- Collect pins for all the holidays
- Eat a Pressed Brioche Ice Cream Sandwich at Epcot’s France
Two Girls and a Mouse Tale
by Elly Collins & Caroline Collins
Ever wonder what it’s like to work for Disney???
We worked at WDW for a year in the Disney College Program and have written a book about what it’s like to be a cast member working for Disney.
We’ve included advice on how to successfully get into the DCP program, including some of the actual phone interview questions, how to have a successful internship, and how not self-term before your program ends. Our book is filled with lots of behind-the-scene stories of the magic of Disney. Available now at Amazon.com in paperback and Kindle formats. Published by Theme Park Press.
Book link on Amazon.com: Two Girls and a Mouse Tale