After renting our Surrey Bike and pedaling around the Boardwalk for an hour, we headed over to our reservation at Beaches and Cream.
I was so excited – none of my CP friends have tried the Kitchen Sink, so we were doing it on our last week of the program.
I tried the Kitchen Sink during my last program with Elly…and it was super gross. 😦
I do not like coffee ice cream + pineapple topping, which was what I got with every bite last time!! Yuck!!
This time around, I begged my friends to try something different than the $50 Original Kitchen Sink.
I heard that there were actually different types of Kitchen Sinks, so I convinced my friends to try the chocolate one with me.
There are actually 3 types of Kitchen Sinks at Beaches and Cream: the B&C Original, the Chocolate Lovers, and the Neapolitan.
Luckily, all my girlfriends love chocolate as much as I do and we were all set to order the Chocolate Lovers Kitchen Sink.
I’m sure you won’t be surprised to hear that we finished the entire thing! Yum!!!!
Here’s a list of what’s included in the Chocolate Lover’s Kitchen Sink (5,000+ calories!!):
- ½ cup fudge topping, warmed
- ½ cup caramel topping, warmed
- 2 4-oz. scoops vanilla ice cream
- 3 4-oz. scoops chocolate ice cream
- 3 4-oz. scoops cookies and cream ice cream
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 brownies (6-inch x 6-inch), cut in half
- 2 regular-sized Milky Way candy bars, quartered
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate shavings
- 1 tablespoon white chocolate shavings
- 1 tablespoon chocolate cookies with cream filling (Oreos), crushed
- 1 tablespoon milk chocolate chip morsels
- 1 tablespoon chocolate sprinkles
- 1 ENTIRE 14-oz CAN OF WHIPPED CREAM!
We’ve written two books about our time working – and playing – as Disney Cast Members at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida.
If you’d like to follow our daily Disney blog, here’s the link: https://collinsrace1.wordpress.com/
Have a magical day!
Two Disney Sisters