The Spring 2016 DCP program is almost 3 weeks shorter than the Fall 2015 DCP program.
This can only mean one thing: There’s no time to waste!
The following “must do’s” should be on everyone’s DCP Bucket List:
- Shop! The 2015 Family Holiday Celebration – and the 40% cast member merchandise discount – ends February 11, 2016
- 2016 Flower and Garden Show at Epcot: March 2 – May 15, 2016
- 2016 Easter Egg Hunt, Epcot: March 13 – 31, 2016
- 2016 Grand Easter Eggs on display, Grand Floridian: March 20 – 31, 2016
- Meet the Easter Bunny, MK – Main Street: March 2016
- Run the Disney Princess Half Marathon, February 21, 2016
- Dapper Day 2016: April 16, 2016
- Graduation Day 2016, April 2016
- Ride the new Frozen Ever After ride during special cast member previews, Epcot: May 1, 2016
- 2016 CP Typhoon Lagoon Takeover Party, around May 15, 2016
- Star Wars Weekends: May 2016
- Attend all the Monthly DCP Housing Events
Two Girls and a Mouse Tale
by Elly Collins & Caroline Collins
Ever wonder what it’s like to work for Disney???
We worked at WDW for a year in the Disney College Program (Fall 2013/Spring 2014) and have written a book about what it’s like to be a cast member working for Disney.
We’ve included advice on how to successfully get into the DCP program, including some of the actual phone interview questions, how to have a successful internship, and how not self-term before your program ends. Our book is filled with lots of behind-the-scene stories of the magic of Disney.
Available now at Amazon.com in paperback and Kindle formats. Published by Theme Park Press.