Official link for cast members to check on blockout dates at all Disney Parks and make reservations: https://blockoutdates.disney.com/
Park Hours starting September 8th:
Magic Kingdom: 9am – 6pm
EPCOT: 11am – 7pm
Disney’s Animal Kingdom: 9am – 5pm
Disney’s Hollywood Studios: 10am – 7pm
Disney World’s new health and safety rules.
The new Disney World COVID-19 health and safety protocols for guests include:
- Reduced guest capacity in the parks through Fall 2020
- Required face coverings for guests 2 years old and older
- Temperature checks for all guests prior to entering the parks
- Physical distancing throughout the parks
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting, especially in high-traffic areas
- Additional handwashing and hand sanitizer locations
- Contactless payments at shops and restaurants
Health and safety guidelines for Disney cast members include:
- Required face coverings and temperature checks
- Adjusting work practices to promote physical distancing
- Increased cleaning in work areas
- Encouraged to stay home when ill
Everyone will be temperature screened before entering the parks. No one allowed in with a temperature above 100.4 degrees.
Everyone over the age of 2 will be required to wear a mask at all times, except when eating.
There are new hand washing and Purell stations deployed throughout the park.
Social distancing signs will be everywhere.
No firework shows, parades, or character meet and greets.
Crowd capacity will be limited to 30% through the summer, increasing to 50% in the fall.
No park hopping between parks anymore!
We’ve written two books about our time working – and playing – as Disney Cast Members at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida.
If you’d like to follow our daily Disney blog, here’s the link: https://collinsrace1.wordpress.com/
Have a magical day!
We collected these Theme Park Wishables at both Disney World and Disneyland earlier this year. $9.99 each. The castles are open stock.