December 11, 2016 Update:
WELCOME TO THE 2016 DISNEY FAMILY HOLIDAY CELEBRATION!
The Disney company holds this celebration throughout the Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort in recognition of your hard work all year long. We hope you enjoy the celebration.
Happy Holidays to you!
Your Disney Family Holiday Celebration tickets can be accessed via The Hub >>Complimentary Admission module.
Your Disney Family Holiday Celebration Guest tickets must be used in conjunction with your valid Main Entrance Pass.
Thank you for all you do, and Happy Holidays!
Valid: October 17, 2016 – February 9, 2017
New official link to check on blockout dates at all Disney Parks: https://blockoutdates.disney.com/
This booklet contains the information you need to participate in the 2016 Disney Family Holiday Celebration.
Some of the 2016/2017 Family Holiday Celebration Highlights:
- Walt Disney World and Disneyland Theme Park admission: 1 Free Park Hopper Ticket!
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach or Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park admission
- One round at Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course or Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course
- Link to check any upcoming Blockout Days: Disney Blockout Days
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Three discount meal certificates: 30%, 40% and 50% off
- Disney Dining Plan discounts (Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan and Disney Dining Plan)
- Six popcorn, Mickey ice cream bar, or soft drink coupons
- ALL RESTAURANT LOCATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING BLOCK-OUT DATES:
Nov. 24-27, 2016; Dec. 23, 2016 – Jan. 2, 2017; Feb. 14, 2017; April 15-16, 2017; May 13-14, 2017; July 1-4, 2017***
- Special holiday discount on merchandise (40% discount!)
- Cast discount at Cast Connection (10% discount!)
- Special Company D discount
- One complimentary Disney PhotoPass™ photo download
Starting on Oct. 3, 2016, Cast Members, Crew Members, Imagineers, Employees and Retirees are invited to book rooms at select hotels at the Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort, Disneys Vero Beach Resort and Disneys Hilton Head Island Resort and enjoy special rates for stays most nights Oct. 17, 2016 – Feb. 9, 2017.
For example, Cast Members can enjoy rates starting at just $49 per night plus tax at Disneys All-Star Sports Resort for stays most nights Oct. 30–Nov. 18, Nov. 26–Dec. 10, 2016, Jan. 2–Jan. 4, Jan. 8–Jan. 12, and Jan. 16–Feb. 9, 2017. Ask about great rates at
Book online via the Walt Disney World Resort Room Discount link or the Disneyland Resort Room Discount link on the Cast tab on the Hub.
WDW Booking number: 407-WDW-CAST
- Holiday room discount!
- Special discount on tickets for La Nouba™ by Cirque du Soleil
- Special discounts on select events hosted at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- Special holiday-themed childcare programs at the YMCA Family Centers at the Walt Disney World Resort
- 50% off initial fee at Lifeline Fitness Center
- Holiday greens fee special
- 50% off bicycle/boat rentals and other Walt Disney World Resort recreation discounts
- Special holiday spa discount
Two Girls and a Mouse Tale
by Elly Collins & Caroline Collins
Ever wonder what it’s like to work for Disney???
We worked at WDW for a year in the Disney College Program and have written a book about what it’s like to be a cast member working for Disney.
We’ve included advice on how to successfully get into the DCP program, including some of the actual phone interview questions, how to have a successful internship, and how not self-term before your program ends. Our book is filled with lots of behind-the-scene stories of the magic of Disney. Available now at Amazon.com in paperback and Kindle formats. Published by Theme Park Press.
Book link on Amazon.com: Two Girls and a Mouse Tale