Dining at the Crystal Palace – 20% discount for cast members!
CM discount valid until September 29, 2018!! We love this show and the food is excellent!!!
40% Dining Discount list until September 29, 2018!
Remember, cast members get 20% off merch and 20% of dining most of the year.
- Current 2017-2018 dining discount blockout days:
- Dec. 23, 2016 – Jan. 2, 2017
- Feb. 14, 2017
- April 15-16, 2017
- May 13-14, 2017
- July 1-4, 2017
- Nov 23-26, 2017
- Dec 22 – Jan 1, 2018
- Feb 14, 2018
- July 1 – 4, 2018
Remember, there are black out dates for dining discounts! This year, 4th of July weekend is blocked.
Here’s our CP tip: Ask every time! There are too many restaurants and blackout dates and restrictions to keep track of! We always ask (nicely of course!) at every place we eat at, including the QSFB ones!
You just never know!
Dining reservations can be booked directly online at: www.disneyworld.com/dining or by calling 407-WDW-CAST.
The fine print.
DINING DISCOUNTS: PARTICIPATING WALT DISNEY WORLD RESORT RESTAURANTS
* ALL LOCATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING RESTAURANT BLOCK-OUT DATES: Nov. 23 – 26, 2017; Dec. 22, 2017 – Jan. 1, 2018; Feb. 14, 2018; March 30 – April 1, 2018; May 12 – 13, 2018; July 4, 2018
THEME PARK DINING
Magic Kingdom Park
- Casey’s Corner
- Columbia Harbour House
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café
- Jungle Navigation Co. Ltd. Skipper Canteen
- Liberty Tree Tavern
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Café
- Pinocchio Village Haus
- Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant
- Tony’s Town Square Restaurant (Lunch Only)
- Tortuga Tavern
- Biergarten Restaurant
- Chefs de France (Lunch Only)
- Coral Reef Restaurant (Lunch Only)
- Electric Umbrella
- Kringla Bakeri og Kafé
- La Cantina de San Angel (Lunch Only)
- Liberty Inn
- Lotus Blossom Café
- Nine Dragons Restaurant (Lunch Only)
- Restaurant Marrakesh
- Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room (Lunch Only)
- San Angel Inn Restaurante (Lunch Only)
- Sunshine Seasons
- Teppan Edo (Lunch Only) – Discount does not apply to add on menu items category
- The Garden Grill
- Tokyo Dining (Lunch Only) – Discount does not apply to add on menu items category
- Tutto Italia Ristorante (Lunch Only)
- Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria (Lunch Only)
- Yorkshire County Fish Shop
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- 50’s Prime Time Café (Lunch Only)
- ABC Commissary
- Backlot Express
- Catalina Eddie’s
- Fairfax Fare
- Hollywood & Vine (Lunch Only)
- Min & Bill’s Dockside Diner
- Rosie’s All-American Café
- The Hollywood Brown Derby
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Flame Tree Barbecue
- Harambe Market
- Satu’li Canteen
- Tusker House Restaurant
Disney’s All-Star Resorts
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Boma – Flavors of Africa
- Jiko – The Cooking Place
- The Mara
Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- ESPN Club (Lunch: Monday-Friday only)
- Flying Fish Café
- Trattoria al Forno (Dinner Only)
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Contempo Café
- The Wave…of American Flavors
Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- 1900 Park Fare (Breakfast Only)
- Gasparilla Island Grill
- Grand Floridian Café
Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Good’s Food to Go
- Olivia’s Café
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Capt. Cook’s
- Kona Café (Dinner seating must occur after 8 p.m.)
Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Everything POP Shopping & Dining
Disney’s Port Orleans Resorts
- Boatwright’s Dining Hall
- Riverside Mill Food Court
- Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- The Artist’s Palette
- The Turf Club Bar and Grill
Disney’s Vero Beach Resort
- Wind and Waves Grill
- Wind and Waves Market
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Artist Point
- Roaring Fork
- Whispering Canyon Café
Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts
- Ale and Compass
- Cape May Café (Breakfast Only)
- Yachtsman Steakhouse (Dinner seating must occur after 8 p.m.)
- B.B. Wolf’s Sausage Co.
- D-LUXE Burger
- Disney Operated Food Trucks
- The Daily Poutine
WATER PARKS & SPORTS DINING
Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
- Lottawatta Lodge
Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- Leaning Palms
- Typhoon Tilly’s
ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Grill
Note: Always review the restaurant block-out dates and restrictions.
Disneyland® Resort participating restaurants and block-out dates >>
Adventures in the Animal Kingdom
Lions and Tigers and Strollers, Oh My!
This is not Caroline’s first time in the Disney College Program. Along with her sister, she was previously accepted into the program a few years earlier. Back in Colorado, Caroline was wishing for a little more pixie dust to brighten up her life. On a whim, she decides to apply to the exclusive Disney Alumni Summer Program.
Now that she’s back, things get wild.
Wild, as in Disney’s Animal Kingdom, where Caroline is assigned to work in Stroller Rental. While not the most glamorous position in the park, it’s often ground zero for humanity at its best and at its worst.
While Caroline makes many “Magical Moments” for deserving guests whose pixie dust has gone temporarily sideways, she also receives magical moments of her own through the friendships she makes, going to Disney cast member exclusive events, and all the spectacular dining opportunities at Disney World.
Caroline tells all – from the ins and outs of Disney’s secret training class called Traditions; to learning how to be a happy cast member during on-the-job training; to what it’s like to interact with fellow cast members and the guests who are ready to explore the most magical place on earth.
Join Caroline as she takes you on a wild ride through her adventures in Disney’s Animal Kingdom. But be careful, it’s a jungle out there!
Available now at Amazon.com in paperback and Kindle formats. Published by Theme Park Press.
Book link on Amazon.com: Adventures in the Animal Kingdom
Adventure is out there!