The Spring 2017 DCP program is almost 3 weeks shorter than the Fall 2016 DCP program.
This can only mean one thing: There’s no time to waste!
The following “must do’s” should be on everyone’s DCP Bucket List:
- Shop! The 2016 Disney Family Holiday Celebration – and the 40% cast member merchandise discount – ends February 9, 2017. Shop ’till you drop!
- Treat yourself with a shopping trip to Cast Connections. Don’t forget your cast member coupon!
- Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend will be February 23-26; run the Disney Princess Half Marathon and get a cool medal and t-shirt, February 26, 2017
- Epcot’s International Festival of the Arts 2017, January 13 – February 20, 2017, Brand New Event!
- Ride the new Soarin’ Around The World every month!, Epcot
- Ride the new Frozen Ever After every month!, Epcot
- Celebrate Mardi Gras 2017 at WDW, February 28, 2017
- The International Flower and Garden Festival 2017 at Epcot: March 1 – May 29, 2017
- Mighty St. Patrick’s Day Festival Weekend 2017, March 16 – 19, 2017, Disney Springs (St. Pat’s Day is March 17th)
- Take a photo at the Purple Wall in the Magic Kingdom and instagram it!
- Easter Egg Hunt at Epcot, Epcot: March 1 – May 29, 2017 (Easter is April 16th)
- Giant Chocolate Easter Eggs are on display, Grand Floridian: April 10 – 19, 2017
- Meeting Mr. and Mrs. Easter Bunny, MK – Main Street: April 2017
- Eat a cupcake at Sprinkles, Disney Springs
- Meet Jiminy Cricket during Party for the Planet on Earth Day 2017 only at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, April 22, 2017
- While you’re seeing Jiminy Cricket, stop by and meet the fabulous DiVine too!
- Dapper Day Spring 2017 Event, Magic Kingdom, April 29 – 30, 2017
- Attend all the Monthly DCP Housing Events, every month Chatham Field
- DCP Graduation Day, late April 2017
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with a fiesta!, Epcot, May 5, 2017
- DCP Starlit Splash -Typhoon Lagoon Party, Typhoon Lagoon, 7pm-1am, May 1, 2017
What’s left to do and see on your DCP Bucket List – 50 Must Do Things! before program end???
Two Girls and a Mouse Tale
by Elly Collins & Caroline Collins
Ever wonder what it’s like to work for Disney???
We worked at WDW for a year in the Disney College Program and have written a book about what it’s like to be a cast member working for Disney.
We’ve included advice on how to successfully get into the DCP program, including some of the actual phone interview questions, how to have a successful internship, and how not self-term before your program ends. Our book is filled with lots of behind-the-scene stories of the magic of Disney. Available now at Amazon.com in paperback and Kindle formats. Published by Theme Park Press.
Book link on Amazon.com: Two Girls and a Mouse Tale