Our friends are Disney Vacation Club members and got to check out the new DVC Member Lounge at Epcot last month.
They liked it a lot. It’s a great place to take a break when the park is busy.
It opened last year in the Imagination Pavilion as part of the 25th anniversary of Disney Vacation Club, and it will continue to stay open through 2017 as Disney celebrates Membership Magic Ever After.
Make yourself at home in the DVC Member Lounge that features:
- Comfortable seating
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Children’s play area
- Charging stations
- Computers with printers
- Member Services Advisors
When & Where:
- Hours of Operation: Open daily from 10am to 6pm
- Location: Second floor of the ImageWorks merchandise location within the Imagination! Pavilion at Epcot
- Valid Membership Card and photo ID required at check-in. The name on the Membership Card must match the name on the photo ID.
- Party size is limited to the Member and up to 5 guests per Membership Card.
- Children may not be left unattended in the Member Lounge.
- Personal cups may not be used with the Coke Freestyle machines.
Two Girls and a Mouse Tale
by Elly Collins & Caroline Collins
Ever wonder what it’s like to work for Disney???
We worked at WDW for a year in the Disney College Program and have written a book about what it’s like to be a cast member working for Disney.
We’ve included advice on how to successfully get into the DCP program, including some of the actual phone interview questions, how to have a successful internship, and how not self-term before your program ends. Our book is filled with lots of behind-the-scene stories of the magic of Disney. Available now at Amazon.com in paperback and Kindle formats. Published by Theme Park Press.
Book link on Amazon.com: Two Girls and a Mouse Tale