The Disney Hub log-in webpage:
The Disney Hub is a web-based collection of information and tools available to all Disney Cast Members. You can register for your Hub user ID and password at any of the Disney Cast Service Centers or at any Hub kiosk across property.
Once you are registered, you can access The Hub from anywhere, including your personal computer or the computer labs in Housing, at: thehub.disney.com/wdw.
You will find that The Hub contains a wealth of helpful information including:
- Extra Hour$ Hotline
- Disney University library resources, activities, locations
- Cast services: Casting, ID office (Access Control), Casting Scout, Payroll forms
- Personal information, such as your mailling and email address
- Your work schedule
- Your pay stub
- Eyes & Ears stories
- Breaking news about the Walt Disney World Resort and The Walt Disney Company
- Disney facts and trivia
- News, weather, sports, movies and music news
- Cast activities and events
- Mickey’s Retreat information and events
- Cast-exclusive offerings and programs
- Company D sales and information
- Role-based messages and activities
- Training opportunities
- Disney Look guidelines
- Departmental details and services
In addition to these general features, The Hub also has a section just for Disney Internships and Programs participants. This section includes information, messages and tips on many topics, including the following:
- Career planning
- Upcoming events
- Photos from recent housing events
- Education program
- Transportation schedules
- HTM: Housing the Magic episodes
- Copies of the weekly email and The Communicator newsletter
- Program extension information
Two Girls and a Mouse Tale
by Elly Collins & Caroline Collins
Ever wonder what it’s like to work for Disney???
We worked at WDW for a year in the Disney College Program and have written a book about what it’s like to be a cast member working for Disney.
We’ve included advice on how to successfully get into the DCP program, including some of the actual phone interview questions, how to have a successful internship, and how not self-term before your program ends. Our book is filled with lots of behind-the-scene stories of the magic of Disney. Available now at Amazon.com in paperback and Kindle formats. Published by Theme Park Press.
Book link on Amazon.com: Two Girls and a Mouse Tale