WELCOME TO THE 2018 – 2019 DISNEY FAMILY HOLIDAY CELEBRATION!
WELCOME TO THE 2018-2019 DISNEY FAMILY HOLIDAY CELEBRATION!
The Disney company holds this celebration throughout the Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort in recognition of your hard work all year long. We hope you enjoy the celebration.
Happy Holidays to you!
Your Disney Family Holiday Celebration tickets can be accessed via The Hub >>Complimentary Admission module.
Your Disney Family Holiday Celebration Guest tickets must be used in conjunction with your valid Main Entrance Pass.
Thank you for all you do, and Happy Holidays!
Valid: October 15, 2018 – February 14, 2019
CM Tip: Always check for any blockout days for self admission and also for using your guest passes at: https://blockoutdates.disney.com/
This links below contain the information you need to participate in the 2018 Disney Family Holiday Celebration.
Some of the 2018/2019 Family Holiday Celebration Highlights:
- Walt Disney World and Disneyland Theme Park admission: 1 Free Park Hopper Ticket!
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach or Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park admission: 1 Free
- One round at Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course or Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course
- Link to check any upcoming Blockout Days: Disney Blockout Days
FOOD & BEVERAGE
List of participating restaurants: WDW Restaurant List
- Three (3) discount meal certificates: 30%, 40% and 50% off
- Disney Dining Plan discounts (Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan and Disney Dining Plan)
- Six (6) Popcorn, Mickey ice cream bar, or soft drink coupons
- ALL RESTAURANT LOCATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING RESTAURANT BLOCK-OUT DATES: Nov. 22-25, 2018; Dec. 21-Jan. 5, 2019; Feb. 14, 2019; Apr 19-21, 2019, May 12, 2019, and July 4, 2019Each coupon is valid for one (1) complimentary box of popcorn OR one (1) regular-sized soft drink/non-alcoholic bottled beverage OR one (1) regular pretzel OR one (1) regular churro OR one (1) Mickey premium ice cream bar OR one (1) Mickey ice cream sandwich OR one (1) frozen fruit bar OR one (1) piece of whole fruit (apple OR banana OR orange) at participating counter-service locations or carts at Disneyland Park, Disney California Adventure Park, Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park, and Disney Springs Marketplace Snacks OR one (1) food item at the Festival of Holidays Marketplace located in Disney California Adventure Park.Regular pretzel can be combined with cheese sauceRegular churro can be combined with accompanying sauceNot valid for alcoholic beverages, non-alcoholic specialty beverages or beverages at table-service locationsNot valid on pretzels with jalapeño or cream cheese or any other fillingNot valid on special flavored churros or churros with any fillingNot valid on walk-around popcorn vendors or at merchandise locations
- Special holiday discount on merchandise (40% discount!)
- Cast discount at Cast Connection (10% discount!)
- Special Company D discount
- One complimentary Disney PhotoPass™ photo download
DISCOUNTED RESORT ROOMS
Enjoy Special Holiday Room Rates
- Eligible Employees:
- Eligible Retirees: Call for more information
- Disneyland Resort: 714-520-5060
- Walt Disney World Resort: 407-939-2278 or 407-WDW-CAST
- Aulani – A Disney Resort and Spa: 1-866-44-DISNEY (1-866-443-4176)
We thought we would post the upcoming blockout dates for using your Disney guest passes for all four WDW theme parks for the next few months in case family and friends are planning a visit to Orlando to see you!
New official link for cast members to check on blockout dates at all Disney Parks: https://blockoutdates.disney.com/
June 2019 – September 2019: The blockout dates for the 4 WDW parks are below.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom:
Disney’s Hollywood Studios: Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge opens August 29th!
Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon: Free Admission for Cast Members!
***4th of July Blockout is coming up July 1 – July 6, 2019***
Comments about the Disney Water Parks: Cast members can get into the Disney water parks for free ($69 value). You can also buy 1/2 price tickets ($34.50) for family and friends at the gate. Cast members must be present with their guests.
Please note that the water parks close when the temperature falls below 65 degrees (the water is not heated) or if thunderstorms/lightning are nearby.
Discounted (10% off) ticket rates: Discounted Tickets for Cast Members.
Remember, CMs can buy discounted park tickets for their guests at the Company D store to use on blocked out days.
Parking at all the theme parks is now $25/day.
Remember, cast members get free parking. Just show your ID badge at the gate.
They are now more consistently checking Annual Pass Holders IDs for free parking at the entrance gate. And the guards at the resorts are questioning all guests if they have a resort or dining reservation at the resort before allowing guests to park.
Read more here: Disney Increase Parking Fees to $25 a Day
You can see how the blockout dates line up with this 2019 crowd forecast:
We’ve written two books about our time working as cast members at Disney World.
Both are available on Amazon.com: Two Girls and a Mouse Tale and Adventures in the Animal Kingdom.
If you’d like to follow our daily Disney blog, here’s the link: https://collinsrace1.wordpress.com/
Have a magical day!