The Spring 2019 DCP program is almost 3 weeks shorter than the Fall 2018 DCP program.
This can only mean one thing: There’s no time to waste!
The following “must do’s” should be on everyone’s DCP Bucket List:
- Shop! The 2018-2019 Disney Family Holiday Celebration – and the 40% cast member merchandise discount – ends mid-February 2019. Shop ’till you drop!
- Treat yourself with a shopping trip to Cast Connections. Don’t forget your cast member 10% coupon in your program guide!
- Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend is January 12 -13, 2019; run the Disney Princess Half Marathon and get a cool medal and t-shirt
- The 2019 International Festival of the Arts, January 18 – February 25, 2019
- Ride Soarin’ Around The World, Epcot
- Ride Frozen Ever After, Epcot
- Ride Flight of Passage (Avatar), Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Celebrate Mardi Gras 2019 on Tuesday, March 5, 2019
- The 2019 International Flower and Garden Festival returns to Epcot: March – June 2019
- The 2019 St. Patrick’s Day Festival at Disney Springs, March 16 – 19, 2019, Disney Springs (St. Patrick’s Day is March 17th)
- Take a photo at the Purple Wall and instagram it!
- Have your photo taken in front of any of The Magical Walls of Disney World
- Do the 2019 Giant Easter Egg Hunt at Epcot, April 2019 (Easter is April 21st)
- See the 2019 Grand Floridian Easter Eggs on display, Grand Floridian: April 2019
- Meet Mr. and Mrs. Easter Bunny, MK – Main Street: April 2019
- Go to every character meet and greet, meet all the Disney Princesses!
- Eat a cupcake at Sprinkles, Disney Springs
- Meet Jiminy Cricket during Party for the Planet 2019 only at Disney’s Animal Kingdom on Earth Day, April 22, 2019
- While you’re seeing Jiminy Cricket at DAK, stop by and meet the fabulous DiVine too!
- Celebrate Spring 2019 Dapper Days, Magic Kingdom, April 2019
- Attend all the Monthly DCP Housing Events, every month Chatham Field
- DCP Graduation Day, late April 2019
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with a fiesta!, Epcot, May 5, 2019
- DCP Starlit Splash -Typhoon Lagoon Party, Typhoon Lagoon, 7pm-1am, May 1, 2019
- And finally, go to the beach – either east coast or west coast – at least once! If you don’t have a car, Housing will have a least one Beach Day with bus service during your program. Visiting Daytona Beach
What’s left to do and see on your DCP Bucket List – 50 Must Do Things! before program end???
We’ve written two books about our time working at Disney World.
Both are available on Amazon.com: Two Girls and a Mouse Tale and Adventures in the Animal Kingdom.
If you’d like to follow our daily Disney blog, here’s the link: https://collinsrace1.wordpress.com/
Have a magical day!