The 2019 DCP Summer Alumni Program link opened February 11, 2019 and closed February 12, 2019.
The link was active for 1 day only!
Good luck to all that applied!
This posting is exclusively for former Disney College Program participants.
Attention Disney College Program Alumni!
Have you ever wished you could return for a second program over the summer? Well, now could be your opportunity! Apply now to be considered for our 2019 Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Summer Alumni Program.
It is open to former Disney College Program participants who have successfully completed a past program on either coast and are still enrolled and taking college classes.
For Disney World CPs, you must be available to arrive on May 20, 2019 and depart your program on August 8, 2019 (WDW), and for Disneyland CPs you must be available May 20, 2019 – August 3, 2019.
Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort Summer Alumni Program opportunities will be extremely limited. We strongly encourage all candidates to express interest in as many roles as possible. Available roles include:
Quick Service Food and Beverage
Take action to apply now as we anticipate significant demand for this program. The Job Posting will remain active for less than 1 week!
Basic Qualifications: In order to submit an application for the Walt Disney World and Disneyland Summer Alumni Program, applicants must meet the following requirements.
1. You must have successfully completed a past Disney College Program at either the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL or at the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, CA. NOTE: You may not be a current Spring Program participant. (Please speak to your leader about the extensions application process).
2. Be enrolled as a Full-Time or Part-Time Student and taking at least one class in a U.S. accredited college or university OR have graduated in the past 6 months.
3. Be fully available for the length of the Program. The Program dates are May 20, 2019 – August 8, 2019 (WDW), May 20 – August 3, 2019 (Disneyland). NOTE: No exceptions can be made to the arrival or departure dates.
4. Due to limited opportunities we strongly encourage all candidates to express interest in as many roles as possible.
5. Must adhere to all Disney Look guidelines; including those pertaining to visible tattoos. Visible tattoos include any tattoos that would not be covered by an assigned costume (example – shorts and short sleeve shirt).
6. A $250 non-refundable Program Assessment Fee will be collected upon accepting your Program, if offered (a $4.50 processing fee may also be applicable).
A Disney College Program participant’s wage will vary between $10.00 – $11.50 per hour, based upon the role that he/she is selected to perform. Participants may also be eligible for premium pay in select roles and will learn their exact rate of pay upon receiving an invitation.
International College Program participants (including those on the J1-Academic and Cultural Representative Program) are not eligible for this opportunity.
A resume and cover letter are not required to be considered for this opportunity.
Application will open February 11, 2019.
You can expect the link to be active for less than 1 week!!!
The Phone Interview questions are HARDER for the alumni program, so practice your answers with specific examples of guest interactions you had and what you liked about your last program! Good luck!
And, don’t forget, the Fall/Fall Advantage 2019 DCP Program application is open now!
We’ve written two books about our time at the DCP.
Both are available on Amazon.com:
If you’d like to follow our daily Disney blog, here’s the link: https://collinsrace1.wordpress.com/
Have a magical day!