October 13, 2019 – October 10, 2020.
Participating Disney Parks and Resorts Restaurants Dates: October 13, 2019 – October 10, 2020.
Special cast member holiday coupons valid until February 13, 2020!!!
Read our blog about the 2019-2020 Disney Family Holiday Celebration discounts!
40% CM merchandise discounts returns October 13th – February 13, 2020! Whoo-hoo!!!
Dining at the Crystal Palace – 20% discount for cast members!
Remember, cast members get 20% off merchandise and 20% of dining most of the year. The merchandise discount goes to 40% until February 13, 2020.
Participating Disney Parks and Resorts Restaurants Dates: October 13, 2019 – October 10, 2020 Remember for an additional discount, bring your Disney Family Holiday Certificates for 50%, 40%, or 30% off! Time to try the fancy places on property!
ALL RESTAURANT LOCATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING RESTAURANT BLOCK-OUT DATES: Nov. 28 – Dec 1, 2019; Dec 20, 2019 – January 4, 2020; Feb. 14, 2020; April 10 – 12, 2020; May 10, 2020; and July 4, 2020.
Here’s our CP tip: Ask every time! There are too many restaurants and blackout dates and restrictions to keep track of! We always ask (nicely of course!) at every place we eat at, including the QSFB ones!
You just never know!
Dining reservations can be booked directly online at: www.disneyworld.com/dining or by calling 407-WDW-CAST.
The fine print.
April 2019: Having dinner at Storybook Dining at Artist Point in the Wilderness Lodge. Snow White is one of my favorite Disney princesses! Read Restaurant Review.
Welcome to Disney World!
PARTICIPATING WALT DISNEY WORLD RESORT RESTAURANTS
IMPORTANT: ALL RESTAURANT LOCATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING RESTAURANT BLOCK-OUT DATES: Nov. 28 – Dec 1, 2019; Dec 20, 2019 – January 4, 2020; Feb. 14, 2020; April 10 – 12, 2020; May 10, 2020; and July 4, 2020.
THEME PARK DINING
Magic Kingdom Park
- Casey’s Corner
- Columbia Harbour House
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café
- Diamond Horseshoe
- Jungle Navigation Co. Ltd. Skipper Canteen
- Liberty Tree Tavern
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Café
- Pinocchio Village Haus
- Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant
- Tony’s Town Square Restaurant (Lunch Only)
- Tortuga Tavern
- Biergarten Restaurant
- Chefs de France (lunch only)
- Coral Reef Restaurant (lunch only)
- Electric Umbrella
- Kringla Bakeri og Kafé
- La Cantina de San Angel (lunch only)
- Liberty Inn
- Lotus Blossom Café
- Nine Dragons Restaurant (lunch only)
- Restaurant Marrakesh
- Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room (lunch only)
- San Angel Inn Restaurante (lunch only)
- Sunshine Seasons
- Teppan Edo (lunch only) – Discount does not apply to add on menu items category
- The Garden Grill
- Tokyo Dining (lunch only) – Discount does not apply to add on menu items category
- Tutto Italia Ristorante (lunch only)
- Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria (lunch only)
- Yorkshire County Fish Shop
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- 50’s Prime Time Café (lunch only)
- ABC Commissary
- Backlot Express
- Catalina Eddie’s
- Fairfax Fare
- Hollywood & Vine (lunch and dinner only)
- Min & Bill’s Dockside Diner
- Rosie’s All-American Café
- The Hollywood Brown Derby
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Flame Tree Barbecue
- Pizzafari (family-style dining excluded)
- Satu’li Canteen
- Tusker House Restaurant
Disney’s All-Star Resorts
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Boma – Flavors of Africa
- Jiko – The Cooking Place
- The Mara
Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- ESPN Club (Lunch: Monday-Friday only)
- Flying Fish Café
- Trattoria al Forno (dinner only)
- Boardwalk Bakery
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Sebastian’s Bistro (dinner only)
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Contempo Café
- The Wave…of American Flavors
Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- 1900 Park Fare (Breakfast Only)
- Gasparilla Island Grill
- Grand Floridian Café
Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Good’s Food to Go
- Olivia’s Café
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Capt. Cook’s
- Kona Café (dinner seating must occur after 8 p.m.)
Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Everything POP Shopping & Dining
Disney’s Port Orleans Resorts
- Boatwright’s Dining Hall
- Riverside Mill Food Court
- Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- The Artist’s Palette
- The Turf Club Bar and Grill
Disney’s Vero Beach Resort
- Wind and Waves Grill
- Wind and Waves Market
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Roaring Fork
- Whispering Canyon Café
Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts
- Ale and Compass Restaurant
- Cape May Café (breakfast only)
- Yachtsman Steakhouse (dinner seating must occur after 8 p.m.)
- The Market at Ale and Companss
- B.B. Wolf’s Sausage Co.
- D-LUXE Burger
- Disney Operated Food Trucks
- The Daily Poutine
WATER PARKS & SPORTS DINING
Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
- Lottawatta Lodge
- Warming Hut
Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- Leaning Palms
- Typhoon Tilly’s
ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Grill
Welcome to Disneyland!
PARTICIPATING DISNEYLAND RESORT RESTAURANTS
THEME PARK DINING
Disney California Adventure Park
- Carthay Circle Restaurant (not valid on any Friday, Saturday, Sunday, or dining packages)
- Smokejumpers Grill
- Award Weiners
- Flo’s V-8 Cafe
- Wine Country Trattoria (not valid on Dining Packages)
- Cocina Cucamonga
- Lucky Fortune Cookery
- Pacific Wharf Cafe
- Paradidse Garden Grill
- Corn Dog Castle
- Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta
- Lamplight Lounge (not valid on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday)
- Refreshment Corner
- Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe
- Plaza Inn (not valid on any dining packages)
- Red Rose Taverne
- Daisy’s Diner
- Pluto’s Dog House
- Rancho Del Zocalo
- Galactic Grill
- Alien Pizza Planet/Redd Rockett’s Pizza Port
- Golden Horseshoe
- Stage Door Cafe
- River Belle Terrace (not valid on any dining packages)
- Bengal BBQ
- French Market
- Royal Street Veranda
- Blue Bayou (not valid on any dining packages)
- Cafe Orleans
- Hungry Bear (not valid on any dining packages)
- Goofy’s Kitchen (not valid on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday)
- Steakhouse 55 (breakfast and dinner only, not valid on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday)
- Tangora Terrace
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- Storyteller’s Cafe
- White Water Snacks
- Napa Rose (not valid on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday)
Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel
We’ve written two books about our time working – and playing – as Disney Cast Members at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida.
Both are available on Amazon.com in paperback and Kindle: Two Girls and a Mouse Tale and Adventures in the Animal Kingdom.
Adventures in the Animal Kingdom
Two Girls and a Mouse Tale
If you’d like to follow our daily Disney blog, here’s the link: https://collinsrace1.wordpress.com/
Have a magical day!
Two Disney Sisters
Having a fun day at Epcot! Off to have some lunch!
Once upon a time…
Yes, we did!!! 🙂 #TwoDisneyPrincesses