WELCOME TO THE 2019-2020 DISNEY FAMILY HOLIDAY CELEBRATION!
The Disney company holds this celebration throughout the Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort in recognition of your hard work all year long. We hope you enjoy the celebration.
Happy Holidays to you!
Your Disney Family Holiday Celebration tickets can be accessed via The Hub >>Complimentary Admission module.
Your Disney Family Holiday Celebration Guest tickets must be used in conjunction with your valid Main Entrance Pass.
Thank you for all you do, and Happy Holidays!
Valid: October 13, 2019 – February 13, 2020
CM Tip: Always check for any blockout days for self admission and also for using your Disney Family Holiday Complimentary Guest Passes at: https://blockoutdates.disney.com/
This links below contain the information you need to participate in the 2019-2020 Disney Family Holiday Celebration.
Some of the 2019-2020 Family Holiday Celebration Highlights:
- Walt Disney World and Disneyland Theme Park admission: 1 Free Park Hopper Ticket!
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach or Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park admission: 1 Free
- One round at Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course or Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course
- Link to check any upcoming Blockout Days: Disney Blockout Days
FOOD & BEVERAGE
List of participating restaurants: WDW Restaurant List
- Three (3) discount meal certificates: 30%, 40% and 50% off
- Disney Dining Plan discounts (Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan and Disney Dining Plan)
- Six (6) Popcorn, Mickey ice cream bar, or soft drink coupons
- IMPORTANT: ALL RESTAURANT LOCATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING RESTAURANT BLOCK-OUT DATES: Nov. 28 – Dec 1, 2019; Dec 20, 2019 – January 4, 2020; Feb. 14, 2020; April 10 – 12, 2020; May 10, 2020; and July 4, 2020. Each coupon is valid for one (1) complimentary box of popcorn OR one (1) regular-sized soft drink/non-alcoholic bottled beverage OR one (1) regular pretzel OR one (1) regular churro OR one (1) Mickey premium ice cream bar OR one (1) Mickey ice cream sandwich OR one (1) frozen fruit bar OR one (1) piece of whole fruit (apple OR banana OR orange) at participating counter-service locations or carts at Disneyland Park, Disney California Adventure Park, Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park, and Disney Springs Marketplace Snacks OR one (1) food item at the Festival of Holidays Marketplace located in Disney California Adventure Park.Regular pretzel can be combined with cheese sauceRegular churro can be combined with accompanying sauceNot valid for alcoholic beverages, non-alcoholic specialty beverages or beverages at table-service locationsNot valid on pretzels with jalapeño or cream cheese or any other fillingNot valid on special flavored churros or churros with any fillingNot valid on walk-around popcorn vendors or at merchandise locations
40% OFF MERCHANDISE
- Special holiday discount on merchandise (40% discount!)
- Cast discount at Cast Connection (10% discount!)
- Special 20% & 35% Company D discount
- One complimentary Disney PhotoPass™ photo download
DISCOUNTED RESORT ROOMS
Enjoy Special Holiday Room Rates
- Eligible Employees: Call for more information
- Disneyland Resort: 714-520-5060
- Walt Disney World Resort: 407-939-2278 or 407-WDW-CAST
- Aulani – A Disney Resort and Spa: 1-866-44-DISNEY (1-866-443-4176)
Note: For the 2nd year, there will NOT be any complimentary holiday ornaments given out to cast members. :(
August 18, 2020 Update:
New official link for cast members to check on blockout dates at all Disney Parks: https://blockoutdates.disney.com/
Official link for cast members to check on blockout dates at all Disney Parks and make reservations: https://blockoutdates.disney.com/
Park Hours starting September 8th:
Magic Kingdom: 9am – 6pm
EPCOT: 11am – 7pm
Disney’s Animal Kingdom: 9am – 5pm
Disney’s Hollywood Studios: 10am – 7pm
Disney World’s new health and safety rules.
The new Disney World COVID-19 health and safety protocols for guests include:
- Reduced guest capacity in the parks through Fall 2020
- Required face coverings for guests 2 years old and older
- Temperature checks for all guests prior to entering the parks
- Physical distancing throughout the parks
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting, especially in high-traffic areas
- Additional handwashing and hand sanitizer locations
- Contactless payments at shops and restaurants
Health and safety guidelines for Disney cast members include:
- Required face coverings and temperature checks
- Adjusting work practices to promote physical distancing
- Increased cleaning in work areas
- Encouraged to stay home when ill
Everyone will be temperature screened before entering the parks. No one allowed in with a temperature above 100.4 degrees.
Everyone over the age of 2 will be required to wear a mask at all times, except when eating.
There are new hand washing and Purell stations deployed throughout the park.
Social distancing signs will be everywhere.
No firework shows, parades, or character meet and greets.
Crowd capacity will be limited to 30% through the summer, increasing to 50% in the fall.
No park hopping between parks anymore!
We’ve written two books about our time working – and playing – as Disney Cast Members at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida.
If you’d like to follow our daily Disney blog, here’s the link: https://collinsrace1.wordpress.com/
Have a magical day!
We collected these Theme Park Wishables at both Disney World and Disneyland earlier this year. $9.99 each. The castles are open stock.