Won the lottery lately???
If so, then we have a feast for you and your family to enjoy!
Savor an amazing Thanksgiving feast with a dash of Disney magic – with 11:00am and 4:00pm seatings on Thursday, November 28, 2019!
Food, Fun and Gobbles Galore!
Celebrate with exceptional cuisine and some of Disney’s best-loved Characters.
Let the world-class chefs of the Disneyland Hotel do the cooking while you and your family gather, give thanks and relax over a heartwarming holiday meal. Sit down to a sumptuous Thanksgiving buffet featuring traditional fare, gourmet specialties and delish kid-friendly dishes perfect for hungry little pilgrims.
Guests of all ages will be delighted by the Grand Ballroom’s immersive atmosphere, replete with glorious autumn décor that adds a festive touch to the occasion.
Be sure to stop by the special photo location for a commemorative pic with some pretty popular Disney pals! Guests will receive one complimentary Disney PhotoPass family photo per reservation. With 3 hours of holiday dining excitement, you’re sure to create family memories that will last a lifetime.
Dining Package, Pricing, Reservations and Parking
The cost of this dining event is $180 per adult and $70 per child (ages 3 through 9)—prices include tax and gratuity. There is no charge for children under 3 years of age.
What’s included in this dining package:
- All-you-care-to-enjoy Thanksgiving buffet
- One specialty cocktail or nonalcoholic specialty drink
- Photo locations featuring some popular Disney Characters and Disney PhotoPass Service photographers
- One complimentary Disney PhotoPass photo per reservation (taken at a designated location)
- A special holiday keepsake to remember your experience
- Complimentary 5-hour self-parking
A Mouthwatering Menu
Savory Thanksgiving favorites and delectable delicacies are highlights of our all-you-care-to-enjoy buffet. Each seating (11am, 4pm) features the same menu offerings—highlights include:
- Enticing starters and salads, including chilled poached jumbo shrimp and crab legs
- Succulent, carved-to-order roast turkey and prime rib of beef
- Favorite holiday fixings and sides
- Decadent desserts and pastries
- Children’s buffet with a variety kid-approved options
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverage selections
- One specialty cocktail or nonalcoholic specialty drink is provided with the buffet. In addition, a full bar selection is available for purchase, including wine by the bottle.
We’ve written two books about our time working – and playing – as Disney Cast Members at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida.
If you’d like to follow our daily Disney blog, here’s the link: https://collinsrace1.wordpress.com/
Have a magical day!
Two Disney Sisters