We love WDW cotton candy! ❤
The Best Park Snacks (Many for Under $5): These will fill you up until dinnertime!
It’s snacktime! What are you in the mood for…something sweet?, something salty?, something hot?, something cold???? Many snacks at the parks are actually quiet filling!
Here’s a list of our favorite snacks:
- Bakery items. Every park has a bakery crammed packed with freshly baked pastries, huge cupcakes, muffins, cookies, cronuts, French macaroons…all of it delicious! Find out where the park bakery is when you get there and stop in when you’re not hungry. Plan on what you want to buy when you return hungry.
- QSFB cart snacks. Mickey ice cream bars, popcorn, huge Mickey pretzels, funnel cakes, churros and more. Yes, please!
- Confectionary shops. Huge freshly dipped caramel apples, cotton candy, chocolate dipped marshmallows on a stick, bags of caramel popcorn.
- Dole Whip. Have some by itself or as a float with pineapple juice.
- Starbucks has opened locations in all the parks (DAK’s is coming soon) and Downtown Disney. Iced coffees, hot coffee drinks, hot cocoa, pastries. All of it good!
- Popcorn! Regular and caramel, at the quick service carts.
Our recommended snacking locations:
MK: Main Street Confectionery, Sleepy Hollow Refreshments, Big Top Treats, Aloha Isle, Sunshine Tree Terrace, Cheshire Café, The Friar’s Nook, Storybook Treats
Epcot: Fountain View, Refreshment Port, Karamell-Küche (Germany), L’Artisan des Glaces (France), American Adventure pavilion
DHS: ABC Commissary, Dinosaur Gertie’s Ice Cream of Extinction
DAK: Pizzafari, Kusafiri Coffe Shop and Bakery, Tamu Tamu Refreshments, Anandapur Ice Cream, Anandapur Café, Trilo-Bites
DTD: Earl of Sandwich, Ghirardelli Soda Fountain, Wetzel’s Pretzels, Candy Cauldron, Goofy’s Candy Co. Glaciers (free samples!)
The popcorn is delicious and the Cinderella Carriage is collectible! ($13.50 for salted, $15 for caramel corn.)
Mine Train popcorn: This one is a beauty, and just like the cars on the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Roller Coaster, the body of the cart swings from side to side. And, if you have more than one, you can hitch the carts together to build your own train!! $12.50
Delicious! Dipped pretzels for under $5.
Dipped marshmallows and little cakes, under $4.
Not sure what this is exactly…$4
Frosted rice krispies cookies, $2.
Cronut and cup of water, $5
Caramel apples. They will slice these for free for easier eating. Enough for 2 people. $6
Dipped snacks. Under $5
Carrot cake at DHS. $5
Freshly made caramel popcorn, $4
Macaron in France.
Yum…Coca-Cola icy! Free samples at Goofy’s Glaciers…try all 8 flavors!
Everything is between $3-$6.
All < $5 snacks
Freshly dipped caramel apples, $6
Sweet Mickey treats, $3
The Dumbo cupcakes, $5
Mickey rice krispies treats, $4
So cute! Olaf apples $6
We’ve written a book about our year working at Disney World in the Disney College Program: Two Girls and a Mouse Tale. It’s filled with advice about the DCP program and how to get the most out of your internship.
We worked at WDW for a year in the Disney College Program (Fall 2013/Spring 2014) and wrote about what it’s like to be a cast member working for Disney.
We give advice on how to successfully get into the DCP program, including some of the actual phone interview questions, how to have a successful internship at Disney, and how not self-term before your program ends. Our book is filled with lots of behind-the-scene stories of the magic of Disney.
Available now at Amazon.com in paperback and Kindle formats. Published by Theme Park Press.