This posting is exclusively for former Disney College Program participants.
Apply now at: Disney College Program!
Attention Disney College Program Alumni!
Have you ever wished you could return for a second program over the summer? Well, now could be your opportunity! Apply now to be considered for our 2017 Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Summer Alumni Program.
It is open to former Disney College Program participants who have successfully completed a past program on either coast and are still enrolled and taking college classes.
For Disney World CPs, you must be available to arrive on May 22, 2017 and depart your program on August 10, 2017 (WDW), and for Disneyland CPs you must be available May 9, 2017 – August 5, 2017.
Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort Summer Alumni Program opportunities will be extremely limited. We strongly encourage all candidates to express interest in as many roles as possible. Available roles include:
Quick Service Food and Beverage
Take action to apply now as we anticipate significant demand for this program. The Job Posting will remain active for only 24 HOURS!
Basic Qualifications In order to submit an application for the Walt Disney World and Disneyland Summer Alumni Program, applicants must meet the following requirements.
1. You must have successfully completed a past Disney College Program at either the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL or at the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, CA. NOTE: You may not be a current Spring Program participant. (Please speak to your leader about the extensions application process).
2. Be enrolled as a Full-Time or Part-Time Student and taking at least one class in a U.S. accredited college or university OR have graduated in the past 6 months.
3. Be fully available for the length of the Program. The Program dates are May 22, 2017 – August 10, 2017 (WDW), May 09 – August 05, 2017 (Disneyland). NOTE: No exceptions can be made to the arrival or departure dates.
4. Due to limited opportunities we strongly encourage all candidates to express interest in as many roles as possible.
5. Must adhere to all Disney Look guidelines; including those pertaining to visible tattoos. Visible tattoos include any tattoos that would not be covered by an assigned costume (example – shorts and short sleeve shirt).
6. A $250 non-refundable Program Assessment Fee will be collected upon accepting your Program, if offered (a $4.50 processing fee may also be applicable).
A Disney College Program participant’s wage will vary between $10.00 – $12.31 per hour, based upon the role that he/she is selected to perform. Participants may also be eligible for premium pay in select roles and will learn their exact rate of pay upon receiving an invitation.
International College Program participants (including those on the J1-Academic and Cultural Representative Program) are not eligible for this opportunity.
A resume and cover letter are not required to be considered for this opportunity.
Application will open February 6, 2017. You can expect the link to be active for 24 hours only.
And, don’t forget, the Fall/Fall Advantage 2017 DCP Program application is open now!
Two Girls and a Mouse Tale
by Elly Collins & Caroline Collins
Ever wonder what it’s like to work for Disney???
We worked at WDW for a year in the Disney College Program and have written a book about what it’s like to be a cast member working for Disney.
We’ve included advice on how to successfully get into the DCP program, including some of the actual phone interview questions, how to have a successful internship, and how not self-term before your program ends. Our book is filled with lots of behind-the-scene stories of the magic of Disney. Available now at Amazon.com in paperback and Kindle formats. Published by Theme Park Press.
Book link on Amazon.com: Two Girls and a Mouse Tale